Our services are now being streamed live on YouTube and Facebook. If you have any trouble with these services, contact firstname.lastname@example.org .
Current Series – A Study of Philippians
The Life of Joy and Peace
This Week –“The Christian Life” | Philippians 3:1-14
Sunday, September 20 | 10:00 am | Pastor Richard Hall
In order to nurture and support the families of HCC, families will be featured each week for us to pray for and encourage.
This week, we will be praying for Lee and Becky Smith, and Don and Lesa Stanfill.
- Physical safety and well-being
- Mental safety from anxiety
- Direction from leadership
- Spiritual strength
- Healthy friendships
Sunday morning study meets every Sunday morning, 9:00 – 9:45 am. This will be a combined women and men’s class, taught by Josh Parker, on 1st & 2nd Peter. The class will meet weekly in the fellowship hall. Childcare provided.
Wednesday evening studies are off again this week and will not resume until October 7, meeting every other Wednesday evening, with dinner in the fellowship hall at 6:00 pm and studies in the sanctuary 6:50 – 7:50.
- Bring your own brown bag dinners
- Fellowship Hall will be open at 5:45
- Drinks and Paper goods provided
- Nursery Provided
- Adults – Genesis with Ronnie Stevens. A seven week study on the book of Genesis. All adult groups will be combined and will meet in the sanctuary for social distancing. These sessions will be live-streamed.
- Youth – Current Events Through Scripture. Taught by Wade and Sondra Hinton. Class will meet in the youth building.
- Upper Elementary – The Fruit of the Spirit, taught by Carla Hall.
- Lower Elementary – Taught by Jenna Parker.