Our services are now being streamed live on YouTube and Facebook. If you have any trouble with these services, contact email@example.com .
Our Current Sermon Series: “Ruth, A Story of Redemption”
This Week – “The Language of Conversion” | Ruth 1:6-18
Sunday, January 24 | 10:00 am | Pastor Richard Hall
In order to nurture and support the families of HCC, families will be featured each week for us to pray for and encourage.
This week, we will be praying for Redigo and Mitzi Phillips, and Todd and Landi Quinton.
- Physical safety and well-being
- Mental safety from anxiety
- Direction from leadership
- Spiritual strength
- Healthy friendships
Sunday morning study – Begins January 24, and will meet every Sunday morning, 9:00 – 9:45 am. This will be a combined women and men’s class, taught by Josh Parker. Topic: Ephesians. The class will meet weekly in the fellowship hall. Childcare provided.
Wednesday evening studies will resume on Wednesday, January 27, meeting every other Wednesday evening, with dinner in the fellowship hall at 6:00 pm and studies in the sanctuary 6:45 – 7:50.
- Bring your own brown bag dinners
- Fellowship Hall will be open at 5:30
- Drinks and Paper goods provided
- Nursery Provided
- Adults – Genesis with Ronnie Stevens. An eight week study on the book of Genesis. All adult groups will be combined and will meet in the sanctuary for social distancing. These sessions will be live-streamed.
- Youth – Current Events Through the Beatitudes. Taught by Wade and Sondra Hinton. Class will meet in the youth building.
- Upper Elementary – The Fruit of the Spirit, taught by Carla Hall.
- Lower Elementary – Taught by Jenna Parker.
We are grateful to announce the election of Dan Colvin and Redigo Phillips to serve as elders on the 2021-2022 session.
On Sunday, February 7, Dan will be ordained and Redigo will be installed to serve as elders.
Thanks again to Josh Parker and Jonathan Bridges, who are rolling off the session.
We are excited to have our children’s wing totally secured. It will be open before and after the service, but secured during worship. Parents and children’s workers will be given access codes.
The Fellowship Hall entrance will be locked.
We are in need for additional greeters for Sunday mornings, happy people who love to greet our family and visitors.
Please contact Ronetta Colvin.